Re: [RT] Per share pricing

Hullo Alex,
I absolutely agree with you about MB-Trading. As far as I am concerned
they are as close to the Holy Grail as it gets:) The Realtick software
is also very stable which is another plus.
The big however in my case is that I trade in 300 share lots
and with a commission structure of $ 18.00 per ticket compared to possibly
$ 4.00 and the data feed charge of $250 ish, it is more difficult to be
profitable. Hence the search for a firm that has per share pricing with
a reasonably responsive trading desk.
Good Trading,
Kate

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor