  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:50
  PM
  Subject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT]
  Jon88keys!
  Just noticed the S&P cash high on the weekly so far
  (1173.62) came almost tothe .382 retracement (1176) off of the high (full
  retracements shown on thefar right of the chart), an interesting number
  when you also tie the 200dayMA (1176.36) on the daily into approximately
  the same level.Not shown but from the wave 4 high to the wave 5 low a
  .618 retracement is1174.92.So there is some confluence in here and
  an interesting place for the marketto at least pause (albeit maybe only
  for a moment with the employment reporttomorrow)?Still think a
  further move up will "really" get any short nervious too?don
  ewers----- Original Message -----From: "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:31
  PMSubject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!> I forgot to
  mention the "PTI on the first daily chart of 3 (red number)".>>
  It has had a reading below the "required 34" since 10-3-01, (when it
  went> from 37 to 28) which has said that the probability any evential
  wave 5down> (should it occur) would be a double bottom at best or
  at worst a failed5th> wave (meaning it just keeps going up), which
  is in fact what has occured.So> very early warning was given there
  plus the count on the wwekly chartbeing> 5 wave
  complete.>> The point I try to make to those that get too caught
  up in count changesis> who cares if you are on the right side of
  the market?  Example, the charts> sent before has the first one in
  a wave 4 rally up, which turn out to be a> 1-2-3 rally up, either way
  you would be long.  Once the wave 3 expends> itself and a wave 4
  correction starts on the second chart, does it matter> wether it is a
  wave 4 correction, a wave B, no, you are on the right sideof> the
  market?> don ewers>> ----- Original Message ----->
  From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001
  3:03 PM> Subject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT]
  Jon88keys!>>> > (with charts, sorry)>
  >> > M. Simms> > You must be psychic, the count changed
  on the daily S&P cash on 12-4-01> > (first chart) from a 1-2-3-4
  (down) to on 12-5-01 (second chart) to an> A-B-C> > (down)
  and 1-2-3 (up), since as you said the wave 4 retraced too far.>
  >> > Of further interest is the 200 MA, the brown line on the
  chart?> >> > Since I have been using the weekly as my
  primary "roadmap" which already> had> > 5 waves at the lows
  (third chart) in which many fib targets were met),> some> >
  have been anticipating  this change in count on the daily to result
  and> are> > looking at the wave 4 daily to evolve in an large
  ABC patterneventually?> > Perhaps the new wave 4 daily (or wave
  B?) could be the pullback many are> > expecting too?> >
  don ewers> >> > ----- Original Message -----> >
  From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Thursday, December 06,
  2001 2:00 PM> > Subject: WAVES - was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!>
  does anyone with AGet know if it has "thrown in the towel"
  onnumbering> > this> > > latest move-up as Wave #4
  out of 5 down ?> > > I believe all indications are that #4 was
  really #5 and that we are in> #1> > of> > > 5 -
  up.> > >> > >> > > > -----Original
  Message-----> > > > From: Ralph Volpe
  [mailto:rjv@xxxxxxxxxx]> > > > Sent: Thursday, December 06,
  2001 2:11 PM> > > > To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  > > > Subject: Re: [RT] Jon88keys!> > > >>
  with you, the market> > > > moves in waves and> >
  > > there's no sure methodology to predict a move; however, the
  waves> > > > we speak of> > > > very often
  have a bias in intensity one way or another. It is my> > > >
  opinion, based> > > > on an assessment of economic
  fundamentals and> > > > reaction/counter-reaction
  market> > > > movements, this market is hurting -- and the
  hurt will be felt> > > > shortly on the> > > >
  downside.> > > >> > > > Ralph> >
  Eastern Standard Time,> > > > rjv@xxxxxxxxxx> > >
  > > writes:> > > > >> > > > >
  << Dorothy, are you still out there? Some time ago I posted>
  long-term> > > > >  charts of the NASD and INDU with
  my analysis that this market> > > > was in for> >
  > > >  a nice rise. Well, I think this rise should end by Monday
  of next> > week.> > > > >  My question to
  you, Dorothy, and others, do you share my view on> the> >
  > > >  vulnerability of this market or should we succumb to
  the> > > > 'talking heads'> > > > >
  again with their exuberance for a rebound?> > > >
  >   >>> > > > >> > > >
  > I'm not Dorothy, but the Dow has been in overbought territory>
  > > > for some time> > > > > now.  I would
  expect at least a correction pretty soon. A> > > > correction
  would be> > > > > healthy, even. But we're just surfers
  riding the wave and> > > > moving our stops.> > >
  > > I have no problem with the market moving to infinity, either
  :).> > > > >> > > > > But answering your
  question:  sure the market's vulnerable.> > > > But the
  market's> > > > > always vulnerable (hence the word
  "market" as opposed to "sure> > thing").> > > >

  to:> > > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >> >
  to> <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A