style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve
  [mailto:gts@xxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 5:25
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: WAVES -
  was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!
  Price and Time both at 0.618
  Steve
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Don
    Ewers
    To: <A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
    title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:50
    PM
    Subject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT]
    Jon88keys!
    Just noticed the S&P cash high on the weekly so far
    (1173.62) came almost tothe .382 retracement (1176) off of the high
    (full retracements shown on thefar right of the chart), an interesting
    number when you also tie the 200dayMA (1176.36) on the daily into
    approximately the same level.Not shown but from the wave 4 high to
    the wave 5 low a .618 retracement is1174.92.So there is some
    confluence in here and an interesting place for the marketto at least
    pause (albeit maybe only for a moment with the employment
    reporttomorrow)?Still think a further move up will "really" get
    any short nervious too?don ewers----- Original Message
    -----From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
    <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001
    3:31 PMSubject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT] Jon88keys!> I
    forgot to mention the "PTI on the first daily chart of 3 (red
    number)".>> It has had a reading below the "required 34" since
    10-3-01, (when it went> from 37 to 28) which has said that the
    probability any evential wave 5down> (should it occur) would be a
    double bottom at best or at worst a failed5th> wave (meaning it
    just keeps going up), which is in fact what has occured.So> very
    early warning was given there plus the count on the wwekly
    chartbeing> 5 wave complete.>> The point I try to
    make to those that get too caught up in count changesis> who
    cares if you are on the right side of the market?  Example, the
    charts> sent before has the first one in a wave 4 rally up, which
    turn out to be a> 1-2-3 rally up, either way you would be long.
    Once the wave 3 expends> itself and a wave 4 correction starts on the
    second chart, does it matter> wether it is a wave 4 correction, a
    wave B, no, you are on the right sideof> the market?> don
    ewers>> ----- Original Message -----> From: "Don Ewers"
    <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
    <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, December 06,
    2001 3:03 PM> Subject: Re: WAVES - was RE: [RT]
    Jon88keys!>>> > (with charts, sorry)>
    >> > M. Simms> > You must be psychic, the count
    changed on the daily S&P cash on 12-4-01> > (first chart) from
    a 1-2-3-4 (down) to on 12-5-01 (second chart) to an> A-B-C>
    > (down) and 1-2-3 (up), since as you said the wave 4 retraced too
    far.> >> > Of further interest is the 200 MA, the brown
    line on the chart?> >> > Since I have been using the
    weekly as my primary "roadmap" which already> had> > 5
    waves at the lows (third chart) in which many fib targets were met),>
    some> > have been anticipating  this change in count on the
    daily to result and> are> > looking at the wave 4 daily to
    evolve in an large ABC patterneventually?> > Perhaps the new
    wave 4 daily (or wave B?) could be the pullback many are> >
    expecting too?> > don ewers> >> > -----
    Original Message -----> > From: "M. Simms"
    <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
    <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Thursday, December
    06, 2001 2:00 PM> > Subject: WAVES - was RE: [RT]
    Jon88keys!> >> >> > > Speaking of
    WAVES......> > > does anyone with AGet know if it has "thrown
    in the towel" onnumbering> > this> > > latest
    move-up as Wave #4 out of 5 down ?> > > I believe all
    indications are that #4 was really #5 and that we are in> #1>
    > of> > > 5 - up.> > >> >
    Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:11 PM> > > > To:
    realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > Subject: Re: [RT]
    Jon88keys!> > > >> > > >> > >
    > Jon88, thanks for your response. I agree with you, the market>
    > > > moves in waves and> > > > there's no sure
    methodology to predict a move; however, the waves> > > > we
    speak of> > > > very often have a bias in intensity one way
    or another. It is my> > > > opinion, based> > >
    > on an assessment of economic fundamentals and> > > >
    reaction/counter-reaction market> > > > movements, this
    market is hurting -- and the hurt will be felt> > > >
    shortly on the> > > > downside.> > >
    > jon88keys@xxxxxxx wrote:> > > >> > > >
    still out there? Some time ago I posted> long-term> > >
    > >  charts of the NASD and INDU with my analysis that this
    market> > > > was in for> > > > >  a
    nice rise. Well, I think this rise should end by Monday of next> >
    week.> > > > >  My question to you, Dorothy, and
    others, do you share my view on> the> > > >
    >  vulnerability of this market or should we succumb to the>
    > > > 'talking heads'> > > > >  again with
    their exuberance for a rebound?> > > > >
    Dorothy, but the Dow has been in overbought territory> > > >
    for some time> > > > > now.  I would expect at least
    a correction pretty soon. A> > > > correction would
    be> > > > > healthy, even. But we're just surfers riding
    the wave and> > > > moving our stops.> > > >
    > I have no problem with the market moving to infinity, either
    :).> > > > >> > > > > But answering
    your question:  sure the market's vulnerable.> > > >
    But the market's> > > > > always vulnerable (hence the
    word "market" as opposed to "sure> > thing").> > >
    dudettes),> > > > >> > > > >

    this group, send an email to:> > > >
    realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >> >
    Groups is subject to> > <A
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > >
    realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >> >
    subject to> <A
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
    unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
    realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
    >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
    send an email to:>
    realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
    use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A