[RT] virus strategy

The number of virus files I get from newsgroup memberships has become
astouning.  YEs, my virus software catches them, but I have been
thinking of a simple strategy to deal with the issue.

1) Only read yahoo group posts on the web site.  Don't get any emails
from the groups.  I have don this for a while, it works great.

2) set mail program not to check for messages for the email acct.
that I use for posting to groups.

3) maybe use an email auto signature to provide a contact email
acct.,etc.

Any thoughts? Seems as though it would keep email address out of
people's address books and less virus-prone.

Chris

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here