RE: [RT] Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

<SPAN
class=468332202-05122001>Greetings Chris:
<SPAN
class=468332202-05122001>
<SPAN
class=468332202-05122001>Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is originated from Japan and used
specifically in the past to trade the Nikkei.  I am a little surprise they
demo you the "IKH" for the FOREX markets!!?  I have never utilized this
indicator before but when I used to work for the bankrupted Bridge Information
System.  My Telerate TradeStation 2000i has this indicator to come
with.  It is TRUELY an indicator in a sense that it only 'indicate' to you
whether the prices are above or below the "clouds".  Basically, below them,
one should sell and above it, one should commit long.  IMHO, I think they
look extremely attractive on the charts (yeah, especially during demo, I know,
because the customer service ladies used to do demo for their clients), but
it is one of those useless indicators that don't do nothing to clarify but in
fact to embellish more confusion to users.  Regards
<SPAN
class=468332202-05122001>
Have a
good one
Jeff
Harteam
Hong
Kong

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chris Cheatham
  [mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 5:58
  AMTo: RealTradersSubject: [RT] Ichimoku Kinko
  Hyo
  Anyone ever hear of this indicator?  I found it in a
  demo for a forex trading platform.

  ChrisTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor