[RT] To DOW RESPONDEES-Part 1

Thanks for your response.Since it is impossible and impractical to
personalize all

                         DOW Trading Method

Premises:

1.There are small,medium and longer term trends on any given day.

2.This is a Day Trading method and as active as you desire.

3.At any level,even daily the market seeks a 12 1/2 % retracement +
or - .A 10 % move is
reaonable cause for entry.

4.Stop loss is never more than $100 [10 Dow points].

5.You need to play -30 to + 30 range different from higher ranges.

Method Exmples:

A.Market opens or is at + 3.If it goes to + 6 or - 3 , Buy at +6 or
Sell at - 3.You can use a
trailing SL in all examples if desired if you want to lock profits
or  cut losses [rarely done
by me].Definitely Buy back or Sell if you are in profit and fall or
gain 10%.Also take a
new position at that point in the direction moved.

B.Market opens or is at + 13 and goes to +19 ,Buy.Sell at + 7.Ditto -
opening or market
location at any time.In other words take action at 50% move either
way.same rules as A.

C.Market opens or is at + 23 , Buy or Sell on 25% move either
way.same rules as A.

D.Market opens or is at + or - 33, Buy or Sell at 10% move [+36 or -
30.Same rules as A.

E.Market opens at + or - 40 or better , same rles as A.

                          Comments

a.From experience the riskiest and potentially somewhat rewarding
trades or stop outs at
the lower prices ; the most profitable at the higher prices.use your
own risk aversion.

b.The 30 day paper testing yielded approx. $15,000.Can not be exact
due too lack of
knowledge of slippage.Day trsading Dow only requires $2000 margin
min.I use $5000 for
safety.Drawdown ,worst I estmated was $500.

c.I am not a technical writer so please  do not expect total
clarity.Concept is the issue.

d.I like the fact I can make a few trades and take a break and come
back or if feeling really
well go the whole day.

e.You can decide on a personal level whether you are going for any
particular trend. i
usually go for allof them for info sake at this time.

Any of your comments or thoughts are welcome.

John

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here