Re: Re[2]: [RT] Re: Virii

Well on that note, you have to give MS credit for first letting others
define the product space, and then stepping in and grabbing it once the
potential had been defined.  This is hardly "innovative" but it makes good
business sense.  Microsoft knows that there will be few survivors after
the little guys duke it out testing the waters...

and once the demand is clear, The Beast strides in and crushes the
survivors.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/

See What You've Been Missing!