Re: [RT]Upgrade > Outlook settings to help prevent virus from loading

IE6 stabs Microsoft's customers in the back by curtailing support
for Java and Javascript.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/

See What You've Been Missing!