Re: [RT] Off topic: Computer software question

I also searched my computers (Windows 98 ME and
Windows 2000) and did not find it to send to you.  Did you check your Word
or Office CD?

As a last resort try calling MicroSquash Tech
support at 425-635-3311.

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty
<BLOCKQUOTE