[RT] Re: Virii

I wouldn't say that Netscape has been anywhere near as good as IE
since way back in release 3.  And as Netscape is wholly owned by AOL,
I'd be even more wary of it.  The 6.0 release was full of bugs and
after 9 months came out with the 6.1 release to fix things up.  Far
as I can tell, Netscapes overall usage worldwide is under 20%.  If it
keeps dropping, one has to wonder if AOL will deep six them,
particularly in these tough economic times.

CNET did a match off recently and guess what, it was a tie.  Who'd
have thunk?  Of course, AOL/Time Warner is a big advertiser
<snicker>?  You can read it here:

http://www.cnet.com/software/0-3227883-8-7614087-1.html?
tag=st.sw.3227883-8-7614087-7.back2.3227883-8-7614087-1

There are other reviews around the web.

--- In realtraders@xxxx, BobsKC <bobskc@xxxx> wrote:

> I'm not sure why so many of our members use OE or even IE for that
> matter.  Netscape is a far better and safer browser and Eudora Pro
is
> infinitely better than OE and it's very secure.  OE is simply a
horrible
> email program in terms of security and with Eudora, Pine and
others, why
> put up with it?  The others are all free from the web.   I can
supply the
> web download site for Eudora if anyone needs it.. just drop me a
note.

> Bob

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!