Re: [RT] cleaning computer files

With the size of most hard drives today, .tmp files are not a
concern.  They don't slow your machine except when doing a virus check or
search over an entire drive and even then, they are not large files.  You
could always search and delete anything more than a year old if you would
feel good about it but again, you are most unlikely to every fill up your
drive or extend it much.

Bob