Re: [RT] cleaning computer files

Hi Lee,

Just click "Start", "Programs", "Accessories"
"System Tools", "Disk Cleanup".  This will search your drive for files that
are safe to remove.

After you've done that you should remove any old
programs by clicking "My Computer", "Control Panel", "Remove Programs".
Also remove any old files from "My Documents".

Then go back to "System Tools" and run disk
defragmenter.

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty

<BLOCKQUOTE