RE: [RT] cleaning computer files

Cris,
thks I just did it on my backup machine and was able to read the first chapter
of W&P so I think I will wait until tonite to do my main mach. thks
again

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chris Schaaf
  [mailto:cschaaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:40
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  cleaning computer files
  On Internet Explorer, click "Tools",
  then "Internet Options".  Click on the "General" tab, if it's not already
  open.  Then, under "Temporary Internet Files", click
  "Delete".

  If ,while the files are deleting, you
  are able to read "War and Peace", you have waited too long to do your
  housekeeping.

  BTW, while you are clicked on the
  "General" page, you might want to delete your "History" folder.

  ChrisTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor