[RT] Off subject, but do you remember

ANYONE REMEMBER THIS??

IT WAS 1987!

At a lecture the other day they played an old video of Lt. Col. Oliver
North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan
Administration.  There was Ollie in front
of God and country getting the third degree.  But what he said was
stunning!!  He was being drilled by some senator; "Did you not recently
spend close to $60,000 for a
home security system?"  Ollie replied, "Yes I did sir."  The senator
continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't this just a
little excessive?"  'No sir,'
continued Ollie.  "No?  And why not?" the senator asked.  "Because the
lives of my family and I were threatened sir."  'Threatened? By whom?"
the senator questioned.
'By a terrorist, sir.' Ollie answered.  'Terrorist?  What terrorist
could possibly scare you that much?"  "His name is Osama bin Laden sir."
Ollie replied.  At this point the
senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most
people back then probably couldn't.  A couple of people laughed at the
attempt.  Then the senator
continued.  "Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.
"Because sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of," Ollie
answered.  "And what do you
recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.  "Well sir, if it were up
to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate
him and his men from
the face of the earth."  The senator disagreed with this approach and
that was all that was shown of the clip.

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mNb7gB/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM