Re: [RT] Courses

Howard,

Thanks for contributing your thoughts, they are much appreciated.

As one who is still a novice, still learning, making many mistakes,
and feeling the internal and external pressure after 3.5 years, your
comments are not only welcome and comforting, but they concur with my
own determination and discipline in forging ahead.  Meanwhile as you
say, the  "naysayers" do their best to derive consolation for their
own failures in suggesting we quit.

The one thing I would add to what you said is this: We all wish our
trading growth were as clear and directional as a strong upward
trend, instead of rangy sideways action, fits and spurts with
periodic rallies.  In that it often isn't (mine anyway), only we (no
one else) are capable of listening well enough to our inner voice to
know whether there truly is growth and forward movement on our
trading path.

In that I remain inspired, inquisitive, positive, and even confident,
in spite of many setbacks, keeps me going through whatever "rangy
action" my learning curve takes.

Find and hone that voice, and learn to listen to it honestly above
all else. It is an ongoing process, but it is, in the final analysis,
our best friend.

Again thanks for your post. It was wonderful to see it in your process too.

Eliot

--
Eliot Kaplan

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k4tJlC/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM