Re: [RT] Courses

Dave,

I've been trading futures for a little over 4 years now.  I love to hear of
someone else who is still learning.  The first year you can justify that you
are new at this and takes time.  In the second year you're still justifying
the rookie status.  In year three it becomes can I really be this STUPID
that I can't be successful at this.  In year four I've grown to beleive that
I will always make mistakes BUT they are becoming less and less.  I can flow
with the market better, act without hesitation because my sub-conscious
says, "We've seen this pattern a dozen times before, buy'em here!'

This takes years to get good at and along the way you have a lot of inner
demons to confront and a lot of naysayers that say it can't be done and you
should quit.  The ones that make don't quit.

Thanks,
Howard Hopkins

>From: "Bob Heisler" <BHEISLER@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [RT] Courses
>Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:31:49 -0600
>
>I've been on all sides of this adventure, from student to trader to a
>teacher/mentor offering training and running a real-time chat room.  I'm
>back to just trading now and intend to keep it that way, but I just wanted
>to say that your post was excellent and offered some great advice.
>
>Bob

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ELP6ED/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM