Re: [RT] LowRisk.com Investor Sentiment - 11/13/01

Sentiment Report-

The dates shown for this most recent survey are 10-29 thru 11-03. Does
that mean that this survey was completed on 11-03?

That's 10 days ago? In which case of what value is this information? What
are we supposed to make of a 10 day old - weekly survey?

Please, I'm not trying to get down on the poster or any one else.

But I'm wondering why Jeff waits 10 days to report this info? Surely he's
not collecting it for himself and then waiting until it's worthless to
report it to us (his source)?

I just wonder what the 10 days is all about?
Thanks, Ray