[RT] Courses

Can anybody help me?  I am a newby to the markets and want to take a
non-online course on trading.  I am willing to travel, but prefer the
midwest.
There are several advertised.  Particularly, Online Trading Academy (located
in Irvine, CA).  However, after three e-mail requests for references, no
response.  Their curriculum looks good, but I am leary of a school that will
not provide references.
Anybody have any background or experience with Online Trading Academy, or
any other suggestions?
Thanks for your help
Steve

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95