Re: [RT] Lowlife dickhead

I have only been on this list for a short time but have read a lot of the
archives and see that virus attacks are seemingly common on this group. Since
this is a private group and you have to write to the moderator to join, would
it not be simple to make it a condition of being in the group that you show
(eg with screenshot) that you at least have antiviral software on your
system. I have never been able to comprehend why someone doing a lot of work
with the Internet would NOT want to have viral software running, but if that
is what they want to do why allow them to risk the computers of others on the
group. I have seen in the recent past members thrown off the list for bad
behavior/bad language - while unacceptable this does not directly affect the
computers and livelihood of others. Could I suggest that NOT having antiviral
software running when you are a member of this sort of group, be considered
the ULTIMATE bad behavior?

   Dave