[RT] Celebrate the summer with free data!

Good afternoon, Real Traders folks!

It's summer and that means lots of range-bound trading days. If you have to
stay in and watch the markets, you might as well have some interesting data
to play with while waiting for good trade location!

In celebration of the launch of our two new web sites, I have uploaded a
ton of new history data in TradeStation 4.0 [omz] and TS2000i format [xpo].
More will be loaded as I find time this weekend and next week. You can find
them on the data page at:

www.medianline.com

I hope all of you have a long, fun summer weekend.

Best,

Timothy Morge
Blackthorne Capital, Inc.