[RT] Anti-Good Guys Group

Smarting from the fact that I'm the only guy on my block who has not
formed a Yahoo Group, I finally found my calling.

Slogging through reams of bad-mouthing, vituperation, ad hominen
attacks and p.c. on a number of mail lists and groups, it's dawned on
me that no one has really beefed about the good guys who, almost non-
stop, help with and share code,post market insights and
supporting .gifs, and rush to the defense of the offended, etc. etc.

It takes a certain type to monopolize generosity and altruism to the
virtual exclusion and frustration of the rest of us. Fellow slackers
unite!

My nominees for the Good-Guys Hall of Infamy are:

Clyde Lee
Tim Morge
Mark Brown
Bob Fulks
Earl Adamy
Chris Cheatham
Bob Roeske

Nominations from the barricades are welcome! Flowery grievances
requested!

Stu Miller