From: OEXCHAOS
Subject: CRAWFORD PERSPECTIVES--
Date: 7/18/2001  4:24 PM

CRAWFORD PERSPECTIVES
July 18, 2001

CONSULTING CLIENTS

MOST VIOLENT DAY THIS YEAR!

MARS STATION CONJ. PLUTO & OPP. VENUS THURSDAY!!

WE SAID IN OUR YEAR AHEAD FORECAST:

"The most deeply disturbing sky date is July 19, 2001. Mars has been retrograding backwards in the sky since May 11. On July 19 it stations to begin forward motion on the same degree Pluto stationed on March 17! At that time, Venus gave some protection by trine (120 degree) aspect. This time, Venus adds explosive force by opposition. Somebody is going to blow something up, with malice aforethought! The higher energy may wait until the New Moon on the next day (20th). We will be pleasantly surprised if there is not an appearance of CBR (Chemical, Biological & Radiological) warfare under this configuration. This is an especially good time for meditation and prayer."

This sort of alignment has a history of putting GOLD strongly on the Upside! The New Moon on the 20th is also Option Expiration. The last +$13.50 day in Gold was on Option Expiration, May 15! We feel that this Unique Combination has an extreme potential for profit.

[snipppage]
Get the rest in the market analysis area!