[RT] Break out in Gold?? no3

XAU seems supportive to a bullish argument.

XAU broke out of the main resistance line a few days ago and have since retraced to test the line and in the process formed the right shoulder of and inverted H&S which we broke out of yesterday starting what I figure is wave 3 of (3).

The monthly chart of XAU shows the large wedge formed over the last 9 years and the small break out in may at "6" which was stopped by the Jan fib bottom in 1993, could very well be the prelude to a larger move, such a wave 3 move.

Let's file these posts under "predictions" and see what it looks like in 6 months...

I am back Tuesday to review comments, if any

Have a nice weekend

Stig