[RT] Break out in Gold?? no2

The big picture.
(Daily chart, nearest future)
If my Ewave count is correct we should now be entering wave 3 of (3)
for a long time I had 2/20 as wave 5 of (C), but then w4 would enter w1 so it didn't fit.
Changing to the present count w4 barely fits w1 and w5 is 20c below w3 of (C).

If that is correct we just ended an ABC correction of w2 at the 75% level and with the help of seasonals we could see some really interesting moves.

An indication of power would be to cross back over the red trendline.
more..