[RT] Break out in Gold?? no1

Gold made an interesting move yesterday.
check out the seasonal chart in the boutseason.gif. We broke out of the main resitane line (red) and the blue line (seasonal since 1972) should now point the way. Note how we bottomed 2 TD after the seasonal.
If the seasonals are correct we should now have bullish gold into september.
My posts often get lost when I post more than one gif so I am splitting the posts.
more..
stig