Re: [RT] Just in

There are a lot of fundamental reasons why gold should rally.  The inflation numbers the government puts out are a joke.  Housing in this area is another 13% this year, this means property taxes will go up, food costs are up 20% in many cases,  gasoline is down to $1.95 here, what a bargain,  health care,  prescription drugs, bus fares, postage stamps, you name it, is up in cost yet there is no inflation.  All the talk about manipulation of the gold price is not false, where there is smoke there has to be some fire.  Has the US been liquidating part of its gold hoard?  I don't know the answer to all the questions, but the governments number should be in a Mother Goose
book,  it is a fairy tale also.  At this time some of the gold stocks don't confirm the break out even though they are up and look like they could go higher.  The stocks usually lead the metal.  have a good expiration and week end.  Ira.