Re: [RT] Leverage Capital in Soybeans

John,

    What was I thinking?  I was thinking that based on my analysis,
regardless of NFA regulations, I expect one could do far better being long
Soybeans that they may do by investing in so called high tech growth stocks
over the next 1 -2 years.  So, I was half joking in poking fun at all of the
investment advice to buy growth stocks for the kid's college education. Wall
Street doesn't want the public to know that commodities are often less risky
than many so called growth stocks. Soybeans will be here next year. How many
internet stocks are no longer trading?  I think maybe you need a vacation.
All of those NFA regs are getting to you. Lighten up before you crack up. .

  By the way. I am not a broker, have never been a broker, hope I never have
to be a broker, so I don't think like a broker. When I share my market
opinion I am sharing what I am doing or cosidering doing for my own account.
I don't force anyone to do what I do. That is their choice.

  Ok, here is the mantra: If you ever think about trading futures, you will
lose all that you have ever have owned, own now, or will have in the future.
Your house, your family, your car, and your dog will be repossessed. My
recommendations are lousy and I don't know what I am saying, so don't take
any of my advice. My past lousiness is no guarantee of my future lousiness.
Never even think about trading futures and never take my advice.   Happy
now?

Best Wishes,

Norman