[RT] Timing Foreign Options

I have been looking at buying foreign market
options that move in sympathy with the US markets.

Usually when the US markets tanks, the Nikkei will
fall too.
I have not done a calculation on the percentage of
times this happen although.

Here is a link to global markets that is
updated every minute.
<A
href="http://www.wwfn.com/sample/oscharts.html";>http://www.wwfn.com/sample/oscharts.html

I bought some 125 puts on the JPN
<A
href="http://options.nasdaq.com/asp/option_chain.asp?symbol=JPN&selected=JPN";>http://options.nasdaq.com/asp/option_chain.asp?symbol=JPN&selected=JPN
They would have been in the money but the Nikkei
bounced from its 12,005 low.

But I find that the volume is very low and the
spreads are high.

Can anyone recommend other global option plays to
capitalize on the global markets that can be bought by the end of day here to
profit from any gaps and sympathy moves?

Thanks
Steve<FONT
size=1>