Re: [RT] Leverage Capital in Soybeans

John, the comments below are ridiculous. Nothing but the product of the make
work projects to justify there oversized existence at the CFTC. Its not
political correctness, its commodity correctness. Lose money, the CFTC
provides the perfect out, the ability to blame someone else. Who? Wait, we
will find someone. I watched the 2o/20 on what the SEC did to that 16 year
old kid the other day, and your "government" is out of control.