Re: [RT] free eod data

Clyde,

  Thanks for being one of the most generous
posters on this list. You have a right to your opinion and how you operate. If
someone doesn't like it, tough for them. I think one of the problems that comes
with being so generous is that the recipients tend to get spoiled and if you
don't do exactly what they expect of you, then off with your head. Reality is
that they will have to adjust and count their blessings that you do what you do.
If you contributed only 1/10th of what you do, the members of this list would
still be getting more than their money's worth.

   If a list member doesn't like the
opinion they solicited, they can seek advice from another source, but
they shouldn't criticize someone for giving an honest opinion that
they requested.  Count your blessings.

Best Wishes,

Norman
<BLOCKQUOTE