Re: [RT] free eod data

Clyde:
I always find your information interesting and enjoy looking at your
charts.  I haven't been to your web site, but someday.  Keep
posting your charts they will help a lot of people if they take the time
to understand what you are posting.  Have a good week.  Ira.
Clyde Lee wrote:

Before
this gets out of hand about posting trades,consider
that I am not a  CTA  and do not makeit
a practice of suggesting trades. What
I do is write software in the form of indicators(and
some systems using principals of these) whichmay
point to relatively low risk probabilities fortrades. If
someone wants to accept the statistical natureof
what I do (and it is well documented on my website)
and use the suggested low risk points thenbe
it so.