Re: [RT] free eod data

Let's see now- one party wants Clyde to speak nice, another wants him to
post trades in advance and another wants him to apologize because he was too
direct with the truth, and he must feel sorry because she is a single mom on
a budget. As far as I remember Clyde has never tried to be a Guru, sought
out any followers, or claimed to be Billy Graham disguised as a trader.

What he has done is unselfishly posted his honest (no word minced) opinion,
lots of charts, lots of code, and even more opinions about upcoming market
direction. Now you people want to mold him into something that fits what you
want- amazing. Anything else you want? A new car, new house? I'm sure you
won't hesitate to ask. As far as the way he expresses himself, I have found
that people who don't mince word are usually the most hones. They say what
they think and speak plainly. If you want to carry your emotions on your
shirt sleeve then the trading world is going to keep you crying every day.

Clyde did a big favor by stating plainly some very important facts. Too bad
many of you are too busy criticizing him to see that.

As to posting trades, just how many is anyone going to post to make those
happy that always want to see trades posted in advance? If he posts 3-5
trades and it is during a drawdown then he's a loser. If he posts 3-5 trades
during a winning streak then you won't leave him alone until he makes your
trades for you and you are rich. Looks like a no win situation for Clyde or
anyone else posting trades.

I wasted all the time I'm going to on this discussion so don't expect any
more replies from me.

Have a great Sunday.

Randall