Re: Re[8]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

I was going to mention "R" but myexperience with it is so limited, I just
didn't feel comfortable recommending it.  A colleague of mine says that
its terrific on the stats side.

And it runs under Linux which is a big win in my book.

Any trading project in "R" or Matlab is going to require a good bit of
programming to duplicate the same trading and backtesting capability of
Tradestation though.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/