[RT] BEAS

 6/3/2001

I trade NASDAQ stocks and most of my analysis
involve NASDAQ composite index as the blue print for NASDAQ stock movements in
general. “TIME” is the most important factor I look at, “PRICE” is important
“only”(and only “ if”’) it combined with time in harmonious balanced way.
 Price Analysis using square of 9
method:
If you take A-B swing, you will see that B price is projected
from square root of A low plus 1.75 which is 315 degree(on Sq of 9) that number
resquared will give 38.71 ~ 39 which is the projected price for B.
 B-C retracement found it is support at 180 degree of
square of 9.
 You should expect if the “trend is up-bullish” to see
the resistance level at 315 degree, in fact, resistance of swing C-D found at
270 degree
 D-E retracement is 180 degree line
 E-F swing at 135 degree
 F-G retracement again 180 degree
 G-H is 180 degree
 My observation that retracement should touch 180 degree
before it reverse up based on historic behavior, so far the current BEAS price
level did not achieve 180 degree yet.
  Time Analysis :
 A-B (square root of 7+2)^2 = 22
add it to A gives you 4/26/2001 Turning Point”E”( 7 is the difference in
calendar days between A and B)
A-D(square root of 16+2)^2= 36 add to A gives you 5/11/2001
Turning Point “G”
B-C (square root of 1 +2)^2= 9 add it to B gives you
4/20/2001 Turning point”D”
 D-E(square root of 6+2)^2 =20 add it to D gives you
5/9/2001 this is not turning point because time and price are not balanced,
there is other ways to know it was not a turning point but I leave this to you
to resolve it.
 E-F(square root of 7 +2)^2=22 add it to E gives you
5/17/2001 this is not turning point because time and price are not balanced,
there is other ways to know it was not a turning point but I leave this to you
to resolve it.
 D-G is 6/4/2001 is potential turning point if it hit
180 degree price level
 F-G is 5/27/2001 was in the weekend 5/29/200 was
significant down movement.
G-H is 6/8/2001
 Regards,
 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor