Re: Re[4]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

> I'd love to see a mathematical (not charts) stat analysis of a
> non-moon astro trading technique. I've been asking for one for a long
> time.
>
> ztrader,

  Given the fact that you claim to be so expert at scientific statistical
analysis,
why haven't you performed your desired analysis? Why do you always depend on
other to do the analysis that you say you would like to see?  Why not do
your own
analysis and share it with us? Take one of the many hypothesis that has been
presented,
that you have challenged on this list, and post the analysis you so long
desire. I eagerly
await to be shown the digital light.

Thanks,

Norman