Re: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

From: "Ira Tunik" <irat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

> It is not the ones that work best alone, it is what works best together.

Ira,

  A real life example of "chemistry" per your above concept is the Ford vs.
Firestone situtation.
Firestones argues that if their tires have a problem why are most of the
accident with their tires
on Fords? Ford says, it can't be our SUVs because we don't have those kind
of problems with
other tires.  So individually, the Firestone tires and the Ford SUVs
probably test ok. But, when you put them together is when the problems
begin. It's case of bad "chemistry"  This shows why it is so important to
not just test the indiviual parts of a system, but how they will work
together.

Tiiringly,

Norman

> ztrader wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, June 02, 2001, 10:24:50 AM, Ira Tunik wrote:
> >
> > IT> I hate to disagree with you.  I use a system that works very well.
If you were