RE: [RT] Re: Virus alert - help needed

Chuck
I believe you said you used McAfee.  I use  Norton's and it does warn
about files.  Plus it always seemed easier to update than
McAfee
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bill

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 3:42
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  Virus alert - help needed<FONT
  size=2>In a message dated 6/1/01 11:48:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,