Re: Re[2]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

ZeeTrader,
You said something that is important, and DeltaTrader proved it in his
response to my question about
how he can reconcile a delta "failure" or how he can determine how to trade
his way into and out
of a Delta point.
You said Norman trades with something else other than Astro,  I am no Gann
expert, but Gann had
quite a few tools in his toolbox other than knowledge of Astro points, this
is not a crit of Norman, who
when his clock is right its right. But Astro is not the whole story.
What Kinds of methods did the Gann man use to bail his butt out of a loser?
Or was he also a price pattern  genius?
 Newbies fail to realize is that time points "can" fail and Ira's rule of
don't take a loser home
keeps a discipline that allows management of time points, by managing actual
price.

I guess what I am trying to say, is take any astro point,  Say the X high on
1/01/01 is 18 degrees separation
of travel by Uranu from a previous high.  You you take all 18 degree
separations from that point and I can
almost bet you aren't going to get an 80% correlation on exact.  So you have
to resort to +- .5 degrees or
what ever and use your observation of price to manage a situation.

don

Subject: Re[2]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE