Re: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

> What is 'proof' to the 'religious' camp is NOT 'proof' to the
> 'science' camp, and vice versa. It is important to recognize that.

NW: I think it is important to recognize  that some treat "science" like a
religion.
If you don't agree exactly with their dogma, they persecute you.
Proof lies in the following dialogue.

> dac> Can't we all play together?
>
> Not very well, it would seem. :-)

   A real scientist is open minded, eager to explore, and investigates new
concepts. A pseudo scientist spends all of his time defending his
"scientific beliefs" and attacking anyone whose new ideas he perceives may
threaten his cherished pardigms and dogma.

Openly,

Norman