Re: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

I hate to disagree with you.  I use a system that works very well.  If you were
to test each individual part, each would fail to produce a positive result over
a period of time.  There would be false entries, bad objectives and late
exits.  When you put all the pieces together you have a system with an
extraordinary degree of accuracy.  Yet taken apart, no one part will stand
alone, give a positive result, or make you any money.  When putting a system
together you have to know what each part adds to the system and why it is
there.  It is a case of balance not a specific degree of accuracy for each
part.  Ira