[RT] Need free tick or 1-minute data

I'm doing a few daytrading studies and need about 1 years worth of
data for the SP500 (Nasdaq too if possible). Would like to find a free
source if possible. If not...would like to know where I can obtain
this at a reasonable price.

Tick data is fine if it comes with a facility to convert it to
1-minute bar data in an ASCII file. I also have the ability to read
GenTick data directly...so...cheap genTick data will also work for me.

If you have advice or suggestions, kindly reply to me privately. I
don't want to clutter the list with too many posts for such side
issues as this.

Andre