[RT] Dr. Van Tharp's Courses

Dear List,

I have recently read Dr. Van Tharp's book and found it
to be very good. He also offers various courses on
trading. I am considering purchasing one of the
courses ( Peak Performance Course ) and would like to
receive feedback from anyone who has purchased any of
Dr. Van Tharp's  course before I invest my money.

I would also consider buying second hand or exchanging
for other stuff.

Please respond if interested.

Alex