[RT] Back in the oil bidniz, please help me mr. president

List,

I seldom publish equity buy signals to the
list.  But, here's a play to ponder.  I slapped on the fib
retracements for a special three day, weekend treat.  It's a real
piece of "eye candy".

Buy and sell arrows are automatically
placed by a Chande Momentum Oscillator, triggering signals, at symmetrical,
equal distances from a center baseline.

Anyone with decent analytical software, should be
able to recreate this success with the CMO, a good StoRSI, or reliable
momentum oscillator of there choice.  All it takes is a lot of
research work.

Happy Holidaze,

Steve Karnish, Financial DJCedar Creek
Trading<A