Re: [RT] Back in the oil bidniz, please help me mr. president

Steve,
I dropped down to a daily Unleaded Gas (which would be basically measuring
out the wave 5 on the weekly) and the pattern is a bit more difficult to
read with several senarios, indicating a couple of different trading
strategies.

1. The pattern as shown on the daily is correct and we are in wave 5 which
could move to the weekly MOB level promptly or:

2. The wave 5 shown is really a wave 3 (because wave 3 fell short of an
impulse level 1.618 expansion) and wave 4 is minor 4 of wave 3 (time too
short per Lenny) and the current high is wave 3 (not wave 5), all of which
means the "real "wave 4 will need to occur first before wave 5 gets in gear
again potentially up to the MOB target level.

Bottom line follow your signals as they appear which could either be a buy
(wave 5) to the MOB . . . or a buy (real wave 3 ending), then sell (real
wave 4) , then buy again (real wave 5) to the MOB target area?

Hope all this helps and does not lose you in a lot of EW confusion!
don ewers