[RT] MKT - OEX astro

This astro shot of the OEX made with Quick Harmonic Trader is pretty
supportive of a few concepts.  One is the Mercury retrograde and the speed
of price movement.  Another is the support that the Mars priceline(red) has
been providing since the OEXbear changed to OEXbull.  A third is the Venus
(dark green) price line that the OEX found dail resistance at on the uptrend
from the December low.  A fourth is the tendance to make price highs or lows
at significant aspect points as we are having today and next week.  An
argument could be made for support here at Saturn 684.38 or Uranus 680.81
where we have a Sun conjunction Uranus 0 degrees on 2/9.  Monday 2/12 is the
important date with the more significant aspects, so anyone queezy about
committing funds today might want to wait until Monday or do some buying
near the close.

bobr

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details