  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>RT
  Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:34
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Spoo and Boo back on
  track

  This is really not much more than a test, as I
  seem to be bereft of post today from RT.   However, it is worth
  reporting that as far as I can make out from the last couple of days, both
  instruments seem to be running in their usual contra fashion
  again.

  Furthermore, I think that the breakout of the top
  of the trend for the S&P turned out to be a false one and it looks like
  lower price are in the offing.  Consequently, I am pleased to say, the
  bonds are on the up.  If we break 105 evens, we could end up with a
  decent range day.

  We'll see...

  Bill EykynTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx