[RT] Re: Elwave 6.0

I tried it a couple of years back.  I disagreed with the way their
wave counting worked --  obvious 1-2-3-4-5 they called a-b-c. Correct
wave count was not even in the alternative counts. Sent them examples
of this, to my knowledge they never changed anything.  They may have,
though -- was a while back.  Also get a fast computer -- is extremely
time consuming to do wave counts, though it will support multiple
processors I recall.

I like the overall format, though if only the wave counts were right.

Chris