Re[4]: [RT] The Tech Guru Commodity Report

Hello Don,

DE> Would it be too much to ask whatever happened to that machine, the investors
DE> never saw any of any proceeds.

i  personally  was just a guest user, i could do 5 years worth of work
in  one  day  on that machine.  if you wish to track it down you could
contact someone at the center here is their web address.
http://www.ucar.edu/ucar/

DE> Glad you verify there was something really there, investors were never told
DE> what happened to it or the technology, leaving them thinking it was "vapor
DE> ware".

no it was there and it worked, i think the center was shut down
shortly after i was there. it was refunded some time latter and during
the shutdown who only knows what became of all the equip?

DE> Of course then Seymour gets run off the road, his car flips and he is
DE> killed. One really begins to wonder who the "other" investors were. Cost me
DE> a year of college back then, on my ex-brokers hot tip (but again Seymour was
DE> well known locally)?

having  worked  for  the  feds myself in the past i will tell you that
nothing would surprise me - i mean nothing would surprise me.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx