Re: Re[2]: [RT] The Tech Guru Commodity Report

> mine is a current manufacture has 128 processors and
> is capable of 2.4 teraflops processing per second. i think even cray
> would be impressed.

Yowza.  I always assumed your cray was a leftover from the glory days
with your big trading boss, the one who bought everything in sight.
I didn't realize it was a current model.

If I can be nosy for a minute, whyinhell do you have it?  Surely you
didn't buy it with extra pocket money just for the buzz of telling
people you have a cray in your warehouse.  :-)  You coulda done
market research on a rented system a lot cheaper, I'd think.

GF