Re: Re[2]: [RT] The Tech Guru Commodity Report

Would it be too much to ask whatever happened to that machine, the investors
never saw any of any proceeds. later when I saw other companies flourishing
with that technology only for products other than super computers, it
reminded me of how a narrow yet brilliant mind, missed the big picture (ala
supercomputers with the defense cuts were not the market to target, "think
outside the box" I believe it is called.

Glad you verify there was something really there, investors were never told
what happened to it or the technology, leaving them thinking it was "vapor
ware".
Of course then Seymour gets run off the road, his car flips and he is
killed. One really begins to wonder who the "other" investors were. Cost me
a year of college back then, on my ex-brokers hot tip (but again Seymour was
well known locally)?

Even funnier Goldman issued a report saying the companies stock would be in
the high teens as I recall (from $5-6) only a few weeks before they went
under. Go figure? (I framed it to remind me of the risk of investing in
stocks something many people forgot recently, but are getting a similar
education, that is "the risk is being invested in the stock market not being
out of the market as many began to believe", thus my move to zeros after 3
1/2 years of gains I was floored with coming into mid-1998.
don ewers